Isn’t It Time We Dealt With The Elephant In The Room?
We have all heard the saying about the “elephant in the room” being something that has become too big to continue ignoring… but sometimes business owners work extra hard to keep pushing that beast aside in order to deal with more pressing items that need their attention RIGHT NOW with every intention of dealing with the bigger issue later.
Trust me, no judgement here…we have all been there! And with everything going on, it doesn’t look like free time & restful sleep will be pleasures of yesterday that we get to enjoy again anytime soon.
If you are visiting this page, it means that you received my letter and agree that it is time that we deal with the problem at hand before allowing something that started out small to end up costing your business THOUSANDS between downtime, ransom payments, reputation… and that is with the assumption that you get your data back!
For the past 40 years, my team and I have devoted our careers to helping small business owners in finding the best (and cost effective) IT solutions custom fit for their needs. Not every business fits into the same box so you need a vendor that not only knows your needs but CARES about them.
The Assessment only takes 60 minutes to conduct, but when it’s done, you’ll know for sure if your company’s data is secured and, in the event of a disaster, exactly how fast you could be back up and running again (if at all).
Please feel free to click the link above and schedule our meeting, or contact Carrie by calling 602-264-8210 or email her directly at email@example.com.
I look forward to meeting with you soon!
P.S. Why risk it? Our free IT Systems Assessment comes with zero strings attached, no expectations and no obligations on your part. If nothing else, it will be a good third-party validation of how well your systems are currently performing.
How Does Your Current IT Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your IT company or computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network and prevent expensive disasters? If your technician does NOT score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support and jeopardizing your data and network’s security!
- Do they answer their phone LIVE and respond to emergencies promptly?
- Are they easy to reach and highly responsive (responding same day) when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they proactively monitor, patch and update your computer network’s critical security settings daily? Weekly? At all? How do you know for sure?
- Do they offer proof that they are backing up ALL your data, laptops and devices?
- Do they meet with you regularly (at least once a quarter) to report what they’ve been doing, review projects and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Have they proactively discussed cybersecurity with you, and made recommendations for better protecting your network from ransomware?
- Have they provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the “keys to the kingdom” refusing to give you admin passwords?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do you look forward to seeing them, working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?