Multi-Location / Multi-Unit Computer Network Service
Are you changing your existing network, moving or expanding your office, or need to troubleshoot network connectivity issues? Accram, Inc.’s certified computer network services team will work with you to understand your needs and provide a resolution to your challenges. Whether your company is moving locations or expanding its number of users, the certified networking team at Accram, Inc. will work to design and implement your new environment with a minimum of disruption or downtime.
If your users are experiencing long login times, intermittent connectivity problems, phone issues, or just poor system performance, the problem can often be traced directly to a network issue. The Accram, Inc. engineering team will diagnose the problem and provide cost effective solutions. Our assessment service will help establish a baseline for expected network performance, and will prepare a path to achieve that goal. Accram, Inc. Network Solutions can monitor, diagnose, and repair servers, routers, switches, cabling, VOIP Systems, and firewalls.
Accram, Inc.’s certified technicians troubleshoot desktop, server and CISCO operating systems. We can fix your operating systems from Microsoft to Cisco.
Select the right network computer solution provider for your company’s needs. Contact Accram, Inc. today.
Computer Network Solutions
Accram, Inc. provides the following computer network solutions:
- Network design with the latest technology
- IT Security that prevents security lapses and protects data
- Comprehensive network assessment services to identify gaps and security issues
- Map network environment and isolate and identify rogue network switches and wireless access points
- Network support so your systems remain up 24/7
- Remote monitoring of systems that optimizes performance of all systems in the network
- Onsite support when needed
- Cloud-based and remote back-ups to protect your data
- Certified staff that is available 24/7.
- Certified on: HP, Microsoft, Cisco, Hubbell, VOIP, and most Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) operating systems.
- Multi-Location / Multi-Unit support for IMAC’s (Install, Moves, Adds and Changes)
- Well-versed in connecting and maintaining all types of network printers and multifunction devices (MFP) to WAN’s and LAN’s.
Our motto is: Uptime, all the Time.